Join this effort
Help the N.J. Diverse Sources database succeed by supporting the organizations that make it possible.
Center for Cooperative Media at Montclair State University
N.J. Advance Media / nj.com
Become a partner
We welcome media organizations that cover New Jersey to partner with us on N.J. Diverse Sources.
What does it mean to be a partner?
- Anybody is welcome to use the database. But our partners go a couple steps further, by actively encouraging their editors and reporters to use the database.
- Partners are instrumental in helping us populate the database and keep it up to date. We ask that you encourage your newsrooms to contribute to this collaborative initiative.
Why should I join?
- Your name and logo will be featured on the site.
- By becoming a partner, you are helping improve the quality and reach of this project, which aims to benefit the entire New Jersey news ecosystem by expanding coverage and making it more inclusive.
What can I expect from the Center for Cooperative Media?
- We will keep the database and website updated.
- We will serve as a resource to train and assist your staff on using the database.
- We will send periodic updates on the latest developments with the database, including when new batches of sources are added that can serve as a resource to your newsroom.
How do I get started?
- Partners must participate in an initial virtual training. Please fill out this form if you'd like to become a partner.